- Discover the wider digital marketing framework and channels
- Understand the online sales funnel and how social media fits in
- Create effective Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages that work
- Engage your audience with effective posts and best practices
- Use creative tools to engage and grow your audience
- Target the right audience with the right message, at the right place
- Set up paid ads and use Ads Manager
- Use Facebook and LinkedIn Ads objectives to achieve your goals
- Understand Insights and adjust your targeting accordingly
- Retargeting for conversion and customer retention
- 3 practice hands-on exercises
- Case study based on your business needs (Please bring your laptop)
- Business owners who want to create an awareness and reach online users locally or globally
- Sales and marketing executives who need to upgrade their skills for 2018 up-to-date social media tools
- Those who are already using social media but are struggling to get real results
- Public figures who wish to use social media for reputation management and public awareness
Rao Ramah is a certified Digital Marketer with over 13 years experience in online marketing. He was a Marketing Manager at IBL for many years before setting up his own business in digital marketing in 2006.
He currently delivers several Digital Marketing courses and consultancy services to Top 100 companies like IBL Together and MCB as well as training institutions like FRCI and Rushmore.
- La Turbine, Vivea Business Park, Moka.
- 05 / 06 September 2018
- 09:00 - 16:00 (6h Training per day)
- Rs 18,000 Inclusive of lunch and refreshments
- This course is MQA registered and HRDC refundable, in collaboration with Go Meta Ltd.
- Please call 5255 2585 or email email@example.com for individual discounts
- Register before 20 August 2018 for your Early Bird discount
Please fill in the pre-registration form below and we will get back to you for the enrolment and registration processes to apply for the HRDC Refund.